Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Smiles

At 3 months Jacob is all smiles and has settled into a fun personality.  Of course, we know not to get too used to anything because it all changes so quickly.
Jacob's smiles win us over every time.  I seem to recall someone saying Jacob could have anything he asks for if he could only talk.  It also looks like teeth are on their way since drool is flowing like the mighty Mississippi.  Oh and did I mention that we have quite the chub?  Just look at that "healthy" belly!

Even cameras aren't safe with this guy around!
We cannot get enough of the gurgles and cooing.  Jacob is a flurry of swinging arms and kicking legs.  It is difficult to capture him on camera.  Punches were thrown, but thankfully no one was hurt.
I believe he is showing off his baby martial art moves here.  Notice the scratch on his face.....I guess there was an earlier brawl in his crib.  A hand probably got unruly and Jacob had to take it down!




No comments:

Post a Comment