Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We are Home!

We were discharged from the hospital on Friday, April 29th. I wanted to return that evening to drop Jacob off at the nursery, but Brandon felt this might be frowned upon.


The weather was beautiful and I was thrilled to be outside after so many rainy days in the hospital room. Our nurse helped us buckle Jacob into the carseat and a volunteer wheeled Jacob and I down to the car. Of course people could not help but comment on our little man dressed in a precious sleeper and bunny hat. There is a short window of time that I can dress him in these hilarious and all too cute outfits and I plan to take full advantage.




Brandon drove us home very carefully.

In the days following our return home, we had many visitors. He slept angelically in many arms and really made a great first impression. Nights were another story and it was definitely an adjustment waking up so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment